|“Operations can be one of the most critical differentiators for any company. Yet, many product companies fall into the trap of looking at Operations as a Cost Control Center. At Zyom, we have hands-on experience in making Operations a competitive differentiator – delivering superior customer experience and playing an integral part in the selling process.
We help companies make their Operations both Demand Responsive and Cost Competitive, equipping them with the right set of systems that dovetail with their process needs– ensuring profitability across lifecycles.
Founder & President, Zyom, Inc.
Founded in 2003, Zyom has relentlessly focused on helping Operations teams at Product companies maximize profitable revenue and drive down Total cost. Our initial successes have been in the Communications, Wireless, Electronics and Consumer goods industries. However, Zyom’s Systems and Services can be used across industries to improve profitability.
Zyom provides the On-Demand Mozart system and specialized consulting services to deliver significant, measurable and lasting value for its customers.
The founding team has a deep and diverse experience in designing and deploying business process changes in the supply chain, life-cycle and cost management domains. The team specializes in architecting, developing and implementing web-based software systems that can be delivered at the most competitive cost. Zyom brings together a unique complement of capabilities - from deep domain experience in Operations, to web-based systems development, with a singular focus - to drive down Total costs for its customers, and improve lifecycle profitability.
Zyom has delivered its Operations and Lifecycle Profitability Management solutions at companies across the spectrum in the High tech electronics and Consumer Goods industries. Zyom solutions have been used by several Samsung companies, 2Wire Inc., Leapfrog and Ruckus Wireless. Working with partners, Zyom has provided its solutions for companies such as American Greetings and Targus International.
Team & Industry impact
Zyom’s management team brings extensive experience in the High-tech electronics, Consumer Goods/ Retail and Industrial goods manufacturing industries from companies such as:
- Hewlett-Packard/ Compaq, Dell, Solectron (now Flextronics)
- 3M, American Airlines Cargo, Worthington Steel
Zyom advisors include seasoned executives and thought leaders with deep experience in different facets of the Operations and Lifecycle profitability management - ranging from Global Supply Chain Management, Planning, Finance, Operations Research and Cost Analysis.
High-Impact Process Design and System Deployment
Zyom has provided high impact solutions such as:
- Deployed Mozart system and process changes to scale Ruckus Wireless Operations 3.5x, improving collaboration with CMs/ ODMs while driving down costs due to over-build or expediting
- Implemented a Product Transition Management process and changes for a Global, Hi-Tech Electronics Company targeting reduction of $Millions in Product Transition costs.
- Defined Process & deployed System to manage Operational-COGS (O-COGS) for 2Wire, to scale existing cost management processes.
- Process change enabled by Mozart to accelerate the new product (NPI) supply chain and improve availability of new product prototypes.
- Defined new processes and enterprise software architecture for one of the world's largest computer maker to transform business model from Build-to-Stock to a Configure-to-Order.
Generated significant measurable value:
- Reduced transition-generated obsolescence ($Millions at a Hi-tech electronics product)
- Customer service levels improved by 25% (communications equipment)
- Reduce cycle time to get predicable response from CMs by 40% (Wireless products)
The Zyom difference
Zyom is passionate about increasing the lifecycle profitability of companies through better processes and systems.
The Mozart system enhances and speeds up collaboration across the supply network and with all the channel partners – resulting in highly, Demand responsive Operations that reduces Total Cost.
We are completely committed to the entire value delivery cycle from understanding the business requirements to delivering a total solution till value is realized. Zyom team has leading experts and innovators in Operations and Lifecycle Profitability Management.
Customers of Zyom receive the following:
- High-value, high-impact business solutions based on deep domain experience
- A Total solution - from initial analysis to process change implementation and system deployment
- Rapid deployment of Mozart and rapid enablement of all users reducing total cost of ownership