Zyom provides a range of services for Operations teams to maximize Demand Responsiveness while making their Operations the most cost competitive.
These Services fall into the following categories:
1. Mozart Managed Services:
Completely turnkey deployment of Mozart for Operations. This service allows a Company that has selected Mozart, to provide all the requirements and data to Zyom personnel, and experience the benefits of a total turnkey solution.
A tailored suite of ‘Business Requirements Input’ template is provided to accelerate the requirements & data gathering process. Zyom is responsible for the rapid and effective delivery of the system, and its rapid integration into the business.
This ensures that Mozart is completely deployed and yields desired results. Change Management services are included as a part of this service, ensuring rapid adoption and effective usage.
Alternatively, customers can always implement Mozart themselves with minimal guidance from Zyom’s Support Services (this Service is included as a part of all Mozart offerings).
2. Supporting Operations Services:
Zyom is passionate about helping Product Companies maximize the market potential of their products through speedy and intelligent Operations. With this in mind Zyom provides the following additional services:
a. Operations Services – Consultative service that enables Product Companies explore and implement significant opportunities for improvement. Senior Zyom practitioners with extensive experience lead these initiatives. Primary areas of impact are –:
i. Operations Management Services - These Services support Operations and Supply Chain teams on initiatives ranging from near-term to strategic, in the following areas:
ii. Cross-functional Services - These Services support Supply Chain & Sales Operations team on cross-functional initiatives such as:
- Supply Chain Management, Materials Management, Outsourced Manufacturing Management, Sales & Operations Planning, Demand Management, Supply Chain Execution Control
- Tailored Metrics
- Process Linkages of Operations with Sales Operations, Finance, Product Planning
- Cross-functional dashboards
b. Systems Implementation Services – Implementation and rapid integration of third-party Systems. Zyom team members play critical project leadership, education and/or change management roles in implementing the system and facilitating changes. Zyom team has delivered successful implementations in the following areas:
- Manufacturing ERP1 systems
- Advanced Planning Systems (APS)
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM, PDM) Systems
Zyom Services Approach
Copyright (c) 2010, Zyom, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Following outlines Zyom's Services methodology to ensure successful implementations and effective integration of the resulting changes.
- Understand Current State
- Evaluate 'As is' business process
- Collect Data & Prepare Model
- Analyze Gaps & Design “To Be” Process flow/ System
- Identify all 'gaps' (Process, Metrics, Organizational, Data or Supporting Systems
- Analyze Root Cause of a past event (if applicable)
- Design ‘To-Be' processes (leveraging Lifecycle Profitability framework)
- Recommend changes (to existing systems, processes)
- Deploy Change, Tryout & Finalize Process/ System
- Deploy Process/ System change
- "Tryout"('real-life' validation) of new process & metrics
- Document detailed process, metrics and organizational "Playbook"
- Stabilize, Manage Change & User Adoption, Roadmap for rollout
- Stabilize new process/ system; Facilitate Change
- Develop Roadmap for roll-out, Education & Knowledge transfer
This approach ensures a clear definition of business objectives up-front and an outcome that ensures congruence with the stated goals.
Your strategic advantage using Zyom Services:
- Deep and diverse experience in Supply Chain and Lifecycle management domains
- Experts in designing & implementing IT Systems for Operations & Lifecycle Profitability
- In-depth expertise in managing change
- Speedy delivery of results consistent with business objectives
- Best Total Returns ($Results/ $Cost)
1 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Product Data Management (PDM)