Zyom provides two categories of services
Mozart Managed & Basic Services:Turnkey or basic deployment of the System
Operations Support Services:Business Process Support and Custom Software Development Services
utilizing the following approach
Mozart Managed & Basic Services
A Company that has selected Mozart Managed Services
provides all requirements and data to Zyom personnel in focused work-sessions and experiences the benefits of a fast, total turnkey deployment and usage of Mozart (1 to 6 weeks: Time To Value).
Zyom takes complete responsibility for the rapid and effective deployment of the Mozart System, and its rapid integration into the business. This ensures rapid adoption and effective usage.
Alternatively, customers can implement Mozart on their own with minimal guidance - Mozart Basic Services
. Basic (7x5 weekly email and phone support) is included when you sign up for Mozart (1 year minimum subscription).
Operations Support Services:
Zyom is passionate about helping Product Companies maximize the market potential of their products through highly responsive Operations, through the following additional services:
a. Operations, Sales & Cross-functional Services– Consulting Services to support Supply Chain Operations & Sales teams on initiatives ranging from near-term to strategic:
- End to End Operations Process Design, Tailored Metrics & Cross-functional Dashboards
- Supply Chain Planning & Execution, Materials Management, Outsourced (and in-house) Manufacturing Management
- Sales & Operations Planning, Sales Forecasting, Customer & Channel facing processes
- Process Linkages between Supply Chain, Sales and Sales Operations
- Process linkages with Finance and Product Management functions
b. Custom System Services – When you are trying to extend your existing ERP or CRM systems (or simply trying to utilize it better) and feel stuck, Zyom can provide critical Business process-oriented custom software development & software project management services (SaaS or on-premise systems). Primary areas:
1 : Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS), Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- ERP1 extensions
- Best of Breed Planning (APS1, S&OP1) and CRM system enhancements
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM1) Systems
- Integrated solutions utilizing data across systems (ERP, CRM, other Best of Breed)