Mozart On-Demand System
The On-Demand Mozart System from Zyom has been developed for Sales Operations, Supply Chain Operations, Finance and their ecosystem of collaborators:
- Customers (Enterprises, Service Providers, other End Users)
- Sales Channel partners (Distributors, VARs, OEMs, other Partners)
- Manufacturing and Design partners (CMs/ODMs)
Copyright (c) 2012, Zyom, Inc. All Rights Reserved
"I wanted the system to scale with my needs…not the other way around"
VP of Operations, Ruckus Wireless
By meeting their critical collaboration and decision support needs, Mozart helps Product companies:
- Achieve profitable growth earlier in the lifecycle of their products, and
- Sustain profitability across lifecycles
Operations supported by Mozart = Demand Responsive + Cost Competitive
Mozart enables Product companies make their Operations more Demand Responsive while balancing the needs of being Cost-competitive. How does Mozart help companies achieve this?
By providing a means for Operations teams at Product companies connect and collaborate quickly and smartly with their extended value chains (Supply Network/ Supply Chain on the Supply side and Customers & Channel partners on the Demand side)
Enabling Operations team Identify & Serve customer demand in the most profitable manner
Facilitating deep and rich collaboration in the context of the lifecycle of the company's products and development (Early-stage Company, Maturing Company, etc.); By not being Lifecycle agnostic, Mozart provides unique value
Mozart is an enabler for Collaborative Operations (decisions & execution) across the Value Chain of a Company, maximizing profits irrespective of where the company is in its lifecycle.
How does Mozart enable Collaborative Operations?
Through a unique set of capabilities for Operations which facilitates:
- Faster & more accurate collaboration across the Supply Network
- Faster and clearer visibility of Customer and Channel Demand
- Easier way to generate Forecast & Clear Demand Signal working across partners
- Fast and accurate Available-to-Ship picture based on up-to-date data
- Clearer & Complete (360-degree) view of all Operational Costs utilized in decision making
Why other Software Systems(ERP) will not cut it?
So, what's new? These capabilities have been claimed by a plethora of providers - most notably, ERP and some 'Best of Breed' providers. Here are some of reasons why their claims are empty-
- ERP-centric systems are not equipped to solve these problems (enterprise-centric versus value-chain centric process enabler)
- ERP systems were designed to be data & transaction store-houses within the four-walls of the enterprise and not Collaboration enablers across the company's value chain of partners
- Heavy customization of ERP systems is the only way to come close. Most customizations are done by consultants, many with vested interest in expanding custom development versus a system solution
- Deployment of Collaboration capabilities in ERP-centric systems is expensive and risky (Cost $100,000s up-front with no guarantee of results, and at best a 30% probability of success)
- ERP systems were built using pre-internet technologies to capture enterprise data, not to share data. At best they are poor retrofits (ERP screens converted to web pages does NOT make them Value Chain Collaboration enablers)
- Unfortunately, many 'Best of Breed' software solutions often lack the DNA to solve this problem. They may be excellent Forecasting Systems but provide vanilla or no capabilities for Supply Chain or Manufacturing Operations. Others may have a lop-sided Manufacturing Planning bias, with limited understanding of Forecasting and Demand Planning needs.
Bottom line - ERPs were not built for Collaboration. There is a good reason why ERP systems fail in collaboration-intensive environments, or the customizations are off-limits for capital-constrained, dynamic small & mid-sized companies (and some dynamic, bigger businesses).
Even, many of the 'Best-of-Breed' software solutions can provide you a 'one-off'('custom-built') solution only, which may scale to meet your needs, but still result in high cost.
Why Mozart? Why Now?
Working collaboratively in a dynamic value chain can only be enabled by a collaboration-centric solution such as Mozart. Mozart is designed from the ground up with Collaborative Operations in mind.
Mozart utilizes a powerful set of innovations in Value-Chain Processes, Cloud-based Software Technologies and Analytics to solve the toughest problems faced by Operations and their ecosystem of partners.
- Fast to deploy (ranging from few days to 3-4 weeks)
- Affordable (straight-forward pricing, predictable & lower Total Cost)
- Customizable within limits (We Don't do it all)
- Requires Zero Training
Operations leaders at Product companies, especially with global or outsourced Operations know how collaboration is a critical competitive requirement. Understanding, capturing and serving customer demand profitably working across global Value Chains cannot wait.. in good and not-so-good times.
Learning how Mozart helps Operations is completely Free so why Wait. Reach out to Learn more..