Operations & Lifecycle Profitability- Education & Change Implementation
The pre-requisites for getting value out of such Collaboration Systems, or any Operations enablement System are:
1.) System should be easy to implement
2.) Collaborating parties should feel comfortable using it, and become heavy users quickly
Often the stumbling block in the deployment of such systems is the people’s part –
- Is the system ‘simple’ to use?
- Are Users comfortable interacting with the system? Collaborating across company’s boundaries with the system?
- Is the User community adoption complete? Are there holdouts? If so why?
- What is required to generate the maximum return on system usage?
The Missing Link – Change Management
Zyom provides the key missing piece that hampers many new process implementations - internalization and adoption of changes. Zyom founders have pioneered and led the industry in adoption of new IT systems and technologies, especially those that require change.
This offering is a hands-on, education and knowledge-transfer engagement to operationalize the desired process changes. At Zyom we understand that new process changes or systems are rarely "adopted" at the get go. Often, process changes facilitated by new systems fall into disuse, and users lapse back to their "old ways" within weeks after they ‘go live' into production and have been supposedly ‘stabilized’ on the new system. Several aspects of change - ranging from Process Change to suitable tailoring or modification of the system, to metrics - need to be addressed and internalized, before these systems become truly integrated with the business processes. This is the core purpose of this offering.
Following is a set of deliverables:
- Implementation of specific changes (e.g., Changes in metrics, roles, hand-offs, etc.)
- Documentation of Goals, Processes and Alignment (Why?What?)
- Training & User Adoption of New Operationg Procedures (What?)
- Education after going "live" with new processes and systems to ensure users are fully functional (How?)
- Definition of new roles and "Playbook" for new functional roles (How to)
- Closing 'people & skills gaps' by providing experienced team members to help in the transition
- System upkeep and contingency plans to ensure users are not left ‘stranded’ in case of system issues or outages (applicable for third-party systems only)
- Roadmap to resolve unresolved change issues (Process or System)