Mozart On-Demand System
The On-Demand Mozart
System from Zyom has been developed for Supply Chain Operations, Sales, Finance and their ecosystem of collaborators:
- Customers (Enterprises, Service Providers, other End Users)
- Sales Channel partners (Distributors, VARs, OEMs, other Partners)
- Manufacturing and Design partners (CMs/ODMs)
Copyright © 2017 Zyom, Inc. All Rights Reserved
"I wanted the system to scale with my needs.. not the other way around"
- Fred Harried,VP of Operations, Ruckus Wireless
"We transitioned our manual, monthly legacy Planning process to Zyom's System, which gives us weekly planning capabilities. Ease of implementation and cost-competitiveness resulting in delivering value quickly are some of the key highlights. I would recommend Zyom Operations to leaders of product companies that are facing growth and resulting change."
- Bill Roberts, Senior Director of Supply Chain Operations, Aerohive Networks
"A Web-based Purchase Order collaboration has been our first initiative utilizing Zyom?s Mozart system. This has resulted in tighter scheduling of P.O.s, clear supply visibility and rapid follow through with suppliers, giving us the ability to mitigate potential supply issues sooner. We look forward to our ongoing collaboration with Zyom."
- Agnes Jacquet, Director, Global Procurement, Aerohive Network
Mozart utilizes new Channels of Collaboration and Analytics to help Product companies:
- Achieve profitable growth earlier in the lifecycle of their products, and
- Sustain profitability across lifecycles
How does Mozart enable Collaborative Operations?
Through a unique set of capabilities for Operations which facilitates:
- Faster & more accurate collaboration across the Supply Network
- Faster and clearer visibility of Customer and Channel Demand
- Easier way to generate Forecast & Clear Demand Signal working across partners
- Fast and accurate Available-to-Ship picture based on up-to-date data
- Clearer & Complete (360-degree) view of all Operational Costs utilized in decision making
Why other Software Systems (ERP) will not cut it?
So, what's new? These capabilities have been claimed by a plethora of providers - most notably, ERP and some 'Best of Breed' providers. Here are some of reasons why their claims are empty-
- ERP systems were designed to be data & transaction store-houses within the four-walls of the enterprise and not Collaboration enablers across the company's value chain of partners
- Heavy customization of ERP systems is the only way to come close. Most customizations are done by consultants, many with vested interest in expanding custom development versus a "system" solution
- Deployment of Collaboration capabilities in ERP-centric systems is expensive and risky (costs $100,000s up-front with no guarantee of results, and at best a 30% probability of success)
- ERP systems were built using pre-internet technologies to store enterprise data, not to share data. At best they are poor retrofits (ERP screens converted to web pages does NOT make them Value Chain Collaboration enablers)
While many of the 'Best-of-Breed' software solutions can provide you a 'one-off'('custom-built') solution, which may even scale to meet your needs, these still result in higher cost when you included on-going costs.
Why Mozart? Why Now?
Working collaboratively in a dynamic value chain can only be enabled by a collaboration-centric solution such as Mozart. Mozart is designed from the ground up with Collaborative Operations in mind.
Mozart utilizes a powerful set of innovations in Value-Chain Processes, Cloud-based Software Technologies and Analytics to solve the toughest problems faced by Sales, Operations and their ecosystem of partners.
- Fast to deploy (ranging from few days to 3-4 weeks)
- Affordable (straight-forward pricing, predictable & lower Total Cost)
- Customizable within limits (We Don't do it all)
- Requires Zero Training
Sales & Operations leaders at Product companies know how smart collaboration can provide a critical competitive requirement. Understanding, capturing and serving customer demand profitably working across global Value Chains cannot wait.. in good and not-so-good times.
Learning how Mozart helps Operations is completely Free so why Wait. Reach out to Learn more..