Custom Operations Management Solutions
Design & Develop Cloud-native Operations Management Support System - customized to your supply chain & demand needs rapidly
- Flexible, Web-native software platform
- Rapid Development & Deployment
- System for Supply Chain, Sales & Finance with pre-built capabilities:
- Demand & Supply Planning combining Best of Breed approaches
- Manufacturing, Supplier, Logistics collaboration/ execution
- New Product Launch & End-of-Life (EOL) planning
- Operations & Product Cost Control
- Extend existing ERP systems
- Integrated solutions with flow of data across systems (ERP1, CRM1, other Best of Breed)
- Low cost enhancements
1. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), CRM (Customer Relationship Management); Other Best of Breed systems such as: Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS), Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
2. Bill of Materials
Operations & Cross-functional process Support Services
Support Supply Chain Ops, Manufacturing, Procurement, and Demand Planners (Sales/Sales Ops) on
strategic and other
"event-driven" change initiatives; Operations Diagnostic & Design for cross-functional Operations teams
A product company can partner with Zyom to investigate potential 'gaps' that its Operations faces in achieving optimal 'Demand Responsiveness' capabilities which are sustainable. With Operations Process Support Services, the Zyom team provides a clear framework for how to look for and plug critical gaps in Demand Responsiveness, providing a clear implementation roadmap and drill-down of key capabilities needed.
- Process Diagnostic & Design -
Services to support Supply Chain Operations, Sales Ops, Financial Ops, and other cross-functional
team on initiatives ranging from near-term (i.e., for upcoming quarters) to longer-term (6-18 months).
A sub-set of initiatives are as follows:
End to End Planning & Execution Process Diagnostic: Identify process/ capability 'gaps' in 'end to end' processes; Significant process constraints (current and projected for future) such as:
- Examples of gaps in current Sales & Operations Planning process:
- Why did we make that change to the Demand Plan last month"?
- Takes too long to get relevant information during meetings (what is that backlog number made up of?)?
- Post-mortem of past 'gaps' or past "events" to identify/ specify improvements in "end-to-end" process areas such as:
- Demand through Fulfillment -- Channel Demand Management, Supply Chain Planning, Supply Plan execution (Fulfillment), Materials Management, Cost Management
- Process Linkages - between Supply Chain, Sales and Sales Operations, linkages with Finance and Product Management functions
- Impact of gaps on metrics - Cost, Lead-Time, Customer service & downstream Revenue, etc.
- Context -both outsourced and in-house Manufacturing Management
- End to End Planning & Execution Process Design - Specific recommendations on how responsiveness can be improved (speed and smarts)
- Specific capabilities needed to plug process gaps or redesign end to end Planning process, such as:
- What are the 3 key process areas critical end-to-end Demand Responsiveness?
- What specific capability is missing in each of the 3 process areas?
- Any issues in linkages between the processes (for example, once there a Demand change occurs, any issues in the hand-over of change information to Supply Planning Team)
- What systems capabilities currently missing & what's the impact on operational metrics (process cycle time, cost, quality)
- Tailored Ops Dashboard & key metrics to monitor for responsiveness
Mozart Managed Services
Turnkey implementation & operation of Zyom's Cloud-native, Operations Management System - MozartCC.
Implementation & Business Integration Services - With this the company implementing MozartCC provides all requirements and data to Zyom personnel in intensely collaborative work-sessions and experiences the benefits of a fast, total turnkey deployment and usage of Mozart (1 to 9 weeks for initial Time To Implement, and initial Time to Value within 13 weeks after that).
Zyom takes total responsibility for the rapid and effective implementation of Mozart System working closely with the business process team and with the company's IT team as needed, on design, data integration, and rapid integration of Mozart into the business. This ensures rapid adoption and effective usage.
This benefits companies that need to better understand the current capability 'gaps' in their 'End-to-End' Operations Planning and Execution processes and existing systems, and plug the gaps in a smart and fast manner.
This requires a dedicated team with adequate time set aside for in-depth collaboration between the customer's cross-functional team and the Zyom team.
On-going Change & Support Services - Companies that have deployed MozartCC and require modifications/ enhancements as their business and processes change or evolve utilize these services on an "as-needed" basis. With this your company is totally covered via business & systems support, guidance, and system enhancements to adapt to the new business conditions/ process changes.
With a complete understanding of your Planning & Execution system, the Zyom team can easily & quickly plug any 'gaps' which may arise as the business needs change.